"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What I Wore...

Anthro top, consigned cropped jeans,  sandals thrifted, watch Fossil gift from the Hubs.

New tattoo!! Three skeleton keys on the inside of my wrist representing my hubby and two boys.

Top Old Navy, cargo shorts Macys, flip flops  Haviannas  (sooooo comfy!), watch same as above.


Top online discount store (check out my post No More Rack... Great Deals for info), belt thrifted, jeans Joes (old), flip flops again.

Love the back of this top.

 Silk top thrifted, jean shorts thrifted, sandals Target, bag thrifted.

I have learned that when you put some effort in how you appear you not only look better but you feel better too. But of course having a kind and loving heart is the most important things you can wear and that is truly lovely.
pleated poppy

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Cute outfits! I love that striped top, very cute!!!

I linked over from the pleated poppy

Michele said...

I love those Joes jeans. You have great style! I couldn't agree more with what you said at the end. It's the inside and our heart that matters most. Such a good reminder to focus on that the most :)