"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I Wore...

I cant believe it's already Wednesday again, how did that happen? Here is yet another episode of What I Wore. Few things have come to my attention since I started posting my outfits of the week.

1. I wear way to much denim! I worked on that this week.

2. Now my Hubby knows how any items I actually own from Anthropologie, "Hunny you have some esplaining to do!"
But just FYI Hubby the other half of my wardrobe is from the thrift store so I feel like it all balances out. Thats what I like to call girl math.

3. I need to stop this internal banter about my body. You are to thin (Waah right?), but it does bug me. You are to short, you have a bird nose, another huge zit and so on, and so on. God does not make mistakes! You are beautiful because your creator made you that way. Who ever standardized 5'11 and 110 pounds as the norm should be put in jail forever! You are pretty and unique just the way you are! 

Happy Wednesday lovely ladies you are beautiful so don't change a thing!

Top Target only $2.50! skirt F21, belt Anthro, shoes Macys.

Fun nail polish Target.

Earrings Target. Can you guess my favorite store?

Top Anthro, shorts J Crew thrifted, sandals Macys, peacock headband made my me, check out "tickled by feather hair accessories" post to see how I made it.

Same headband as above, top Anthro, designer cardigan thrifted, cropped Citizens of Humanity jeans consignment store, shoes Macys.

Top No More Rack (see post), fedora (LOVE) thrifted, jean shorts Citizens of Humanity thrifted, sandals Old Navy, watch Fossil gift from the Hubs.  Thats Abby the sweetest chocolate lab in the world!


pleated poppy

3 comments:

Rainbow Bekah said...

2.50 for that adorable top, are you SERIOUS?!?! Way to go! And now I'm off to check out your post about the peacock headband, I'm a sucker for peacocks!

Rainbow Bekah said...

oh and I forgot a big ole' AMEN SISTER to #3!

Jodi said...

Love your outfits! (I am a huge fan of "girl math" by the way :)