"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What I wore...


This is my very favorite outfit of the week. It took me about a month to find white jeans that fit my mini frame. Top Anthro, jeans Bullhead Goodwill, flats Target, and clip made by myself (see post "Anthropologie bobby pin tutorial")

I felt rather bold pairing stripes and print. My hubby said "someone looks beautiful" to me this morning so I think it works. He is a jeans and tee kind of guy. Top, No More Rack (see post "No More Rack.... Great deals" in the June archives) Skirt, thrifted F21, sandals, Steve Madden online discount shoe store called 6pm (awesome retailer).

I got my nails done with shillac, its the BEST! It lasts way longer than polish. And I am loving this mint color for summer.

This was the most comfortable outfit ever! Top, Old Navy, belt Anthro, skirt thrifted F21, shoes Macys. 
I am posting with many other beautiful women at The Pleated Poppy, check them out. 

Psst..... Hey, I am hosting a fab giveaway, see post "First giveaway ever" on the side bar!


pleated poppy


5 comments:

Nicole@MissMommy said...

Hey Nicole - I'm Nicole too :)
Love your outfits, and how ahhh-Mazing is Shellac?
I'm having my very own giveaway right now and about to announce the winner in the next day or so enter and keep your fingers crossed to win!

www.cdnmissmommy.blogspot.com

Mandy said...

I love the gel nails too! Way to rock the skirts! :)

Linda Z said...

That first outfit is gorgeous! Love your cute skirts, too! :)

lilin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Miss Celeste said...

i love your style! :] esp that you thrift...i need to try my luck again at that...haha it just takes a lot of time. my favorite is this last skirt you thrifted!

AlphabetSoup Style