"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What I Wore... what I am wearing actually.

Thrifted Banana dress, belt came with shorts from Macys, necklace bought at the hospital, strange place to shop for jewelry I know! Sandals havaianas bought at Macys.

Sorry for the bad exposure my photographer is 5 years old ; )

Happy Wednesday folks! Have a very blessed week!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Mindie Hilton said...

For 5 your photograhper is doing better then my 9 year old sometimes does. You look great.
This is only my third week linking up at WIWW.

I currently have a fun anything goes linky at my blog that runs Friday through Monday each week. I just announced a new monthly “desperate 4 date night” linky and would love for you to join in on the fun. Here is the link explaing more.

http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/08/welcome-to-new-desperate-4-date-night.html

Thanks for you time and hope to see you soon.