"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I wore.... Another thrifted edition!

I am longing for fall to arrive but here in California we are having a heat wave and the temps have been in the 90's all week. I am looking forward to wearing boots and sweaters because I am so sick of all my summer clothes and I have a strong craving for baked pumpkin delights of all kinds, falling leaves, hot tea, and cuddling under warm blankets. Come on fall, hurry up and get here already!!! Here are some more thrifted pretties for you all to look at. Mostly everything from head to toe was either thrifted or a gift. Have a very blessed week!


Loft top $1, Banana belt $2, Citizens of Humanity jeans (consignment store) $20, Steve Madden sandals $5, Loft purse $2, necklace Stella and Dot (not thrifted) watch gift. Outfit total= $30, almost the price of the necklace!

Batman costume $6 at the Goodwill, Teva sandals $2, getting to run errands with Batman priceless! 

Cape $10, Six Flags 


Look at this beauty. Chocolate brown suade Loft purse $2!!

Lisa Leonard Family Crest necklace from my wonderful Hubby!

Dress $6, sandals $5, purse same as above, watch gift, sun glasses gift, ring gift (below). Outfit total= $13!!


Gift from www.plumepretty.com


Top $1, belt $1, COH jeans $20 (same as above), wedges $2, bracelet Payless $2, same watch Outfit total= $26!!
      dressed on a dime
pleated poppy

6 comments:

The Duty's said...

cute outfits!! love them!! love that dress!!

xoxo
Jenna Duty

www.thedutyfamily.blogspot.com

Mary and Dyer said...

You honestly have the best thrift style I have ever seen! I can't believe that all of that stuff was so cheap - good finds girl!!

Hope that you have had the chance to enter my Tiffany & Co. necklace giveaway! It is about to close! :)

xox
Kat
www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Wow! All the looks are fabulous!! You look great! :) It looks like you have access to a lot of greats brands out there!

Mommyblogger said...

How cute!!! I love thrifing too. I love your dres, what a great deal

miamihoney said...

Looking fantastic! Love the turquoise, really makes the denim pop.

shopfreak said...

Love that last outfit and that purse..it's posts like this one that makes me want to thrift..maybe one day I'll have the patience...

-shopfreak
http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/