"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I wore... gonna be a bright sun shiny day...

Tank F21 $2, dress Target via Goodwill $3, shoes Old Navy sale $5, necklace Lisa Leonard gift from the Hubster. Outfit total  $10!! Holla!!



"I can see clearly now the rain is gone." Love that song! Still scorching hot here in California. I cant wait to show you all some fall clothes, soon I hope!

Happy Wednesday and have a very blessed week! 

Pssst..... Speaking of blessed, check out the Olive Tee "Blessed" tank giveaway here: Olive Tee Giveaway!




dressed on a dime

pleated poppy

5 comments:

Gina said...

awesome outfit, and such a great deal! I love that :)

Sharde said...

thats prettttttyyyy sweet! i love that dress, it looks great on your figure! seriously- love it. :)

sharde @ the style projects

Mommyblogger said...

You look fabulous! It's still rianing here in KY & it's definitely feeling like Fall :)

Jessica said...

love that dress! thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jodi said...

Adorable, ADORABLE outfit! And only $10? Steal!