"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I wore... its all about the details.

Top (old) American Eagle gift from SIL's (free), shorts Old Navy ($4), shoes Macys Lucky Brand ($35) Not great deals but not to bad whole outfit under $50 with earrings.

Franchescas earrings, Love Love Love that store! I wish I didnt have to drive an hour to get there though.


I love the pop of color these shoes give an outfit. I love them but unfortunately my feet hate them, ahhh what us women go through for cute shoes!
pleated poppy
dressed on a dime




Have a wonderfully blessed week ladies!

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are sooo right! It is all about the shoes! And those are adorable!

Recently, my hubby got frusrated that my shoes always hurt me, so he told me to throw all my ouchie shoes out and go but some new ones that don't hurt. He is such a great guy. I'm keepin him for sure!

Nicole said...

Yes he is a keeper for sure!! My Hubby buys me shoes to, much better than flowers : )

Mommyblogger said...

What adorable earrings & those shoes are GREAT!!! Too bad they are painful. I love them all the same though. Happy Thursday!

Rhiannon said...

LOVE the shoes! Wish we had more choice in the UK.