"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

What I wore.... Totally thrifted edition!

I have been wanting to do a totally thrifted edition of "What I wore" for a while. From head to toe everything I am wearing came from the thrift store. Funny thing is, I like these outfits more than I like some of my other clothes from Macys or Anthro. I wanted to show you that you can be stylish and cute even when you are watching you pennies. Its a good feeling to put a whole outfit together for less than two Starbucks coffees!


Glass ring $1

Top American Rag $1, Shorts Citizens of Humanity $2,  Shoes Nine west $2, belt $1, ring (shown above) $1, bracelet $1. Outfit total $8!!!!

Bracelet $1

Dress F21 $1, cami Loft $1, wedges Steve Madden $5, bracelets $2, earrings $1. Outfit total $10!!!
pleated poppy


dressed on a dime

7 comments:

Debra said...

Love your outfits and you, great blog darlin!

Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute outfits! I can't believe they are thrifted.

ChristyB said...

Very cute outfits. I can't believe they are thrifted!

Nicole said...

Thanks (blush)!

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Love these outfits. What great finds. Stop by sometime www.throughtheeyesofthemrs.com I did a thrifting tips post not too long ago that you would love. xoxo

Kara @ Mine for the Making said...

Great finds! Love the outfits and jewelry. Let's go shopping together ;) Thank you for linking up to DIY Diva Thursdays!!

Mommyblogger said...

Both outfits are absolutely awesome! I thrift all the time, I love it :)