"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 20, 2011

What I wore... I heart my orange peacoat!


My orange pea coat is one of those items I get excited about wearing. So there is at least ONE good thing about the cold! I saw it in a boutique in Napa. I didnt buy it for some crazy reason. But when I got home I couldnt stop thinking about it. It haunted me! So I called the sales women and she shipped it to me right away. Its one of my favorite pieces in my whole wardrobe.
Scarf from MIL, jeans Abercrombie, boots Coach via Ebay.

My top is from Anthro and necklaces Stella and Dot of course!


I love the delicate look of these necklaces, so sweet!



Rainy day. Scarf same as above, coat thrifted, top thrifted, gloves thrifted, jeans Macys, rain boots Ebay, cashmere leg warmers made by ME.

I Lurrrrve this scarf! This was a super comfy outfit, I am a huge fan of leggings! Scarf thrifted, top thrifted, leggings JC Penny, socks F21, boots Steve Madden gift from Hub.


pleated poppy

7 comments:

Debra said...

Loved the peacoat! Where are you putting all the clothes and boots!

Mommyblogger said...

Such adorable looks!
I love that last scarf too :)

Susan said...

Such cute outfits! I love that orange coat too!!

Shannon Olson said...

I love both of the coats, they are so cute!
I am giving an art work away over on Chasing Davies, just in case you want to join the giveaway!
http://chasingdavies.blogspot.com/2011/11/print-giveaway.html

Karri said...

I love your orange coat, too!!

Katie Boatright said...

very cute... if only it would get cold here in Florida!

lori said...

i love your coat, too! i wish it would get cold enough in GA to wear my peacoats!