"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, November 28, 2011

what i wore.... "Man! I feel like a woman!"

I have always admired "those girls" that have the confidence to pull off bright lipstick. I finally worked up the courage to wear some myself and I am pleasantly surprised.
I feel like singing Shania Twain's "Man! I feel like a woman!" 

Top Gap thrifted, gold heart necklace Stella and Dot, jeans Abercrombie, shoes local consignment store. 


Isn't it amazing how lipstick can make just jeans and a plaid top look chic? I cant wait to get some more colors!


Flats...  I cant live without you!



The Marchesa sold here: My Stella and Dot page

Isn't it stunning!?! LOVE!!

One of my favorite Stella and Dot pieces. 


You dont need a formal occasion to wear a statement necklace. Jeans and a tee are a perfect and simple way to wear a beautiful necklace. 


Necklace Stella and Dot, top F21, jeans Joes Macys, wedges online discount store (?), watch Fossil gift from the Mr.

If you didn't get it by now, my Man likes to spoil me and that's OK with me!
I really like that guy!

Sweet Serendipity

pleated poppyMomma Go Round

6 comments:

Lisa @ MMT said...

Cute! Love the plaid shirt! Girl, you pulled off the bright lipstick!

Karen said...

Love the lipstick! I haven't owned lipstick in years but I'm really thinking I should switch from chapstick to an actual statement color! I like your tattoo on your foot too!

Patti @ NotDeadYet Style said...

Great lipstick! And I love the title of your post too : > Thanks for participating in Visible Monday.

Object of Maya*ffection said...

LOVE the necklace! And now that song is stuck in my head!!

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love both of your outfits seriously! i think i pretty much need both of those outfits hanging in my closet :-)

Meg {henninglove} said...

i love that white top with the jeans and that beautiful necklace!! gorgeous outfit