"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

What I wore... Stella and Dot edition!

Top F21, pants Anthro sale, boots gift from the Hubs, necklace and earrings Stella and Dot.


I have some exciting news! I am now an Independent Stylist for Stella and Dot! Have you all heard of Stella and Dot before?  They are a company that has independent stylists that bring lovely jewelry to sell in the comfort of your own home. They transform your house into a cute little boutique and you invite your girl friends over to try on all the gorgeous jewels. Its really like one big girl party! You can earn free jewelry and discounted items if you are the hostess. I posted my Stella and Dot trunk show here: Trunk Show 

Not only do I get to sell amazing jewelry but I also get to wear it! How fun is that! Plus being a stay at home mom I can book trunk shows on my own schedule which is fantastic.

This is also good news for all you wonderful followers of Blissfully Blessed. When I earn free jewelry I will be passing it on to you in some fab giveaways! So stay tuned, beautiful things to come!



 Infinity charm necklace, by Stella and Dot. I had to get it because it has a bird! 

This is a dress tucked into a skirt, clever right? Dress Pac Sun, skirt thrifted, nude heals Payless, necklace Stella and Dot.

The Medina Bib Necklace from Stella and Dot. Isn't it just gorgeous? It goes with everything too! Even a white tank and jeans. 
Please take a look at my Stella and Dot page and consider doing some holiday shopping or even giving yourself a gift. Stella and Dot makes some absolutely beautiful jewelry and very high quality too.

 Please support a fellow stay at home mom and order through here: My Stella and Dot Page



Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!
You could win a pair of lovely earrings from Chi Chi Collections link here: Chi Chi Collections Giveaway!



Thank you! Have a blessed week!

P.S I will be on a much needed vacation next week to celebrate my nine year wedding anniversary with the love of my life. So I will be taking a little break from blogging for a short time. Pictures of Kauai will be posted when I get back so you can live vicariously through me.

Aloha!


pleated poppy



Momma Go Round

5 comments:

Lisa Anderson said...

Congrats on your new job! I wish you all the luck :) Cute outfits this week! Love the black skirt!

EverydayMomStyle said...

I LOVE Stella and Dot- they have the cutest pieces! Good luck on your new position! You look amazing!

Em @ And Nothing Else Matters said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in on our Tag-Along Thursday blog hop. Em

erica marie said...

Love the necklace from the second pic. This sounds like a fun job :)

xo erica

Cortney said...

I am wishing I could find that f21 top, SO CUTE! Love that whole outfit.