"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

What I wore....

Top AE thrifted, jeans Abercrombie, shoes Toms (I heart Toms!) necklace Stella and Dot.

I love the key and mixed metals. Live Multi Charm Necklace sold here: Stella and Dot

Sweater thrifted, tank thrifted, skinny olive pants Anthro sale, boots Steve Madden Macys gift from Hubby. Bracelet and earrings Stella and Dot.

Bardot Hoop Earrings

Nugget Wrap Bracelet

If you love my Stella and Dot jewelry order through the links I provided above.

Stella and Dot also makes fab christmas gifts. Its right around the corner!

Dont forget to enter my GIVEAWAY here: Victorias Secret Tote Giveaway

Have a blessed week everyone!


pleated poppy

2 comments:

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

LOVE your toms!

-chelz
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Juggling Chic said...

I read your story, it was very inspiring!!
http://jugglingchic.tumblr.com