"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 19, 2011

What I wore... I got my hair done.

Hair not done. Blazer H and M thrifted, top J Crew thrifted, jeans Paige Ebay, Dr Scholls booties Macys,  Jewelry Stella and Dot.

Rhea Bangles

The Anabelle Necklace
Hair totally not done! Lazy Nicole! Top Target, scarf thrifted, vest online (?),  jeans Macys, boots ebay, leg warmers made by Moi.

Hair done! I wanted a less boring look. She added some layers for fullness. I like it! Top Old navy, jeans A&F, boots from Hubs, cuff and necklace Stella and Dot of course!

I love this cuff, it looks like antique lace! Sold here: Limited Edition Chantilly Lace Cuff












Momma Go Roundpleated poppy


9 comments:

melody-mae said...

I like all those outfits! The boots with the laces are super cute!

Nicole Feliciano said...

Love all the looks! The pink top and blazer is my favorite outfit. Thanks so much for sharing on Monday Mingle and have a fashionable and fab holiday! xoxox Nicole

gracefully50.com said...

Hi Nicole, visiting from Monday Mingle. First, I love the name of your blog. Second, you could not have had two boys...you look like you should be in college. Love all three outfits!

erica marie said...

I love this first outfit although all of your outfits look amazing, it's just something about the pink ruffles...they get me every time. Lovely blog, I'm following, hope you can stop by soon and check out my giveaways!

xo erica

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Visiting from Monday MIngle.
The vest outfit with the mint scarf is so cute.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

marissa said...

love that top outfit I'd love you to add this to my What We Wore and Made Party over at http://raegunwear.blogspot.com

The Arizona Russums said...

you are adorable even with your hair not done!

Chandra said...

Lovin' the laced up boots! New follower to your blog...enjoy the holiday :D

Anonymous said...

great boots - very cute!