"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

what i wore... mixing thrifted and new.

Sweater Roxy (newish) from Pacsun, tank F21, jeans Macys, booties Dr Scholls via Macys, Stella and Dot necklace and earrings.

Top thrifted, coat thrifted, same jeans as above, boots Steve Madden Macys NEW!  necklace with my boys initials from Stella and Dot, headband F21(?).

Trying to switch up my poses a bit. This one looks like, hey is that dog poop on my shoe? pose.


Sunnies, Kenneth Cole from some cheap online retailer. They were like only $15.
I am wearing Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Twilight, that stuff is amazing! It is a lip stain on one end and a lip balm on the other, the color will not come off! Its kind of fantastic!


Happy Wednesday Folks! 

P.s I am feeling much better than I did in my last post! 

God is so good to me!

five days five ways | feature friday free for all



Momma Go Round







pleated poppy

10 comments:

Susan said...

Such great outfits! I love the sweater and the booties in the first pic!! Also I have that same striped shirt from the second pic in pink! :)

Debra said...

You look so cute as usual!

Marie, Chelsea, Buff said...

ooooh, i love that jacket! especially over the stripes -- very cute. we would love for you to link up with us on sunday "sunday best". we need some help with ideas on things to wear to church, so any skirts or dresses you would like to share with us would be great! hope to see you sunday!

-marie
griffithsrated.blogspot.com

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Oh my goodness I love your sweater and boots. Very stylish. :)

April said...

Adorable look! Love that sweater!

mary said...

Fabulous on you. ^_^

Monday Mingle

Katie {Party of Four} said...

Wow, I really love your style! you look so comfy yet amazing! I have been doing the bun on to of my head to!

http://1momma3boys.blogspot.com

Abbie said...

Well, aren't you adorable?!! I especially love those wedge booties and that fab sweater in the first pic!

Barbie said...

I love the booties and I love hey is that dog poop picture lol
-barbie
www.styleofamrs.blogspot.com

Kayla said...

Amazing sweater in that first outfit! I'm visiting from Monday Mingle and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/