"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, January 8, 2012

what i wore... trying trends.

Trend: black jeans

Black jeans F21, boots Steve Madden, top F21, purse Christmas gift from the Mr.  jewelry Stella and Dot.

Casual and comfortable.

Trend: colored tights and oxford shoes

Top thrifted, skirt thrifted, tights F21, oxford heals Steve Madden thrifted. necklace Stella and Dot.

I really loved this outfit! Its conservative on top, then POP, some fun color on bottom.

Trend: trouser jeans

Top Target, Seven trouser jeans thrifted (yes Sevens!!), Gap flats thrifted, belt thrifted, earrings Target, necklace (Im sure you guessed already) Stella and Dot. Flower pin made by me here: Tulle and Sateen Flower Tutorial

I really liked this one too! Casual but still dressed up.


Momma Go Round
g*rated










pleated poppy

14 comments:

Mindie Hilton said...

You look great! Love your pics. Found you at Momma Go Around linky. I would love for you to join my weekly Anything Goes Linky, Fri-Monday come strut your stuff.

Susan said...

Such great outfits! I especially love the black jeans with the brown boots. I got a pair of brown riding boots for Christmas, but now I need some skinny jeans to go with them. I have been avoiding this trend like the plague, but hopefully I can find some out there that are flattering to shorter girls! :)

Fashion Confessions of a Mommy said...

Visiting from Monday Mingle.
Great outfits. Love the flower detail on the striped top in the last photo/outfit.
Daphne.
http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

Lisa @ MMT said...

Love all your outfits! I think the last one is my favorite :)

love, kate said...

i am in love with your steve madden boots!

Nicole Feliciano said...

The necklaces rock. I adore Stella & Dot! Thanks so much for sharing your style on Monday Mingle!

Simply.Lovely.Things said...

I love the t-shirt with the flower on it. it's super cute. I have several pins like that but struggle to figure out how to wear them!

New follower from The Pleated Poppy

www.simply-lovely-things.com

Ashley said...

Love all of your outfits,especially the first one!

Karri said...

Popping in from the Pleated Poppy -Love the last outfit - casual, but hip and cute!

Jo-Lynne {Musings of a Housewife} said...

They're all so cute but I really love outfit #1. What an adorable top!

We'd love for you to link up with our Fashion Friday blog carnival for a chance to win a $50 Spa Week G.C.! http://www.musingsofahousewife.com/2012/01/fashion-friday-ode-to-athleta.html

Mimzy Wimzy said...

The last outfit is my favorite.

Meg {henninglove} said...

the first outfit is my favorite!! i love those flowers on the top

girlymama said...

Oh, I am SOOO buying some colored tights!! LOVE that!

Kayla said...

Great outfit inspiration. I love your boots in the first post! I'm visiting from What I Wore Wednesday and would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/