"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

what i wore.... keeping it casual.

Sorry I don't have any super cute outfits to show you this week. I have been in a casual mood lately, thats just a nicer way of saying I have been lazy : P. I didn't even bother doing my hair, I just threw it up in a messy bun most the week. But at least I have my cute Toms flats to show you and a super score from Goodwill.



This outfit is thrifted from head to toe. The jeans are Hudsons too!!! Yeah, retail on these babies will set you back about $185! I bought mine for $3, super score!! I love you Goodwill!  Necklace Stella and Dot, earrings Cost Plus.

Top Gap thrifted, belt Lucky, jeans COH Macys, flats Toms, watch gift, coral bracelets Hawaii, necklace Stella and Dot.

Toms has flats now!!!! LOVE these!!




Top Macys, pants Joes Anthro, boots local boutique sale, accessories Stella and Dot.





Happy Wednesday! Have a blessed week!







pleated poppy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I like the casual look, the shirt is really cute on you! Keep it up, it's fun to see all the great outfits you put together!