"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

what i wore.... spring'in into spring with a maxi skirt...

We have been having a wonderful spring like week 70's and sunny, so I whipped out my (newish) maxi skirt I got from the GW (Goodwill). I love it when you are looking for a specific thing (like a maxi skirt) at the thrift store and you actually FIND it! I like to joke that the thrift store gods are smiling upon me when such things happen. 

Kevin snapped this shot as I see the neighbor open their door, filled with total embarrassment I retreat with a red face and all.

Jean jacket super old, Im talking before texting was popular old! Top thrifted, maxi skirt thrifted, belt thrifted, flop flops Macys, watch gift, jewelry Stella and Dot of course! This the the most comfortable outfit ever, comparable to pj's even!
 
Have a blessed rest of the week everyone!




Photobucket




pleated poppy

2 comments:

Carly said...

Awesome! I keep a list of items that I want from Goodwill and am amazed at how often I can find those pieces if I just keep looking!

Melissa said...

Love the outfit and I am jealous of your nice weather! We just got dumped on, with eight inches of snow! Dreaming of warmer weather..