"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, March 16, 2012

what i wore.... for the love of coral...


Polka Dot cardigan F21, black tank thrifted, coral jeans Old Navy, boots Steve Madden Macys, Stella and Dot accessories, necklace Lisa Leonard "family crest necklace", watch Fossil gift from the Hubby.


I have been looking for some coral pants for a while. I found some cute ones online but I couldn't rationalize spending $150+ on them.  Then one quick trip to Old Navy I see these beauties for only $25. I LOVE THEM! I can see many outfits in the future with my new coral pants! 


I am sorry for only one pic, but it has been rainy here and I have been rocking my Pink yoga pants, hoodies and rain boots all week.... not really ground breaking fashion.. not like I am THAT fashionable anyway ; )
I have some very exciting things to share with you, my wonderful followers!!
I dont know if you noticed, but, I reached
100 followers! WOW! I am like in total shock that 100 people like to see my little projects, recipes, rambblings, my clothes, thrifty finds and pictures of my family. Crazy! I have some fantastic giveaways in the works..... so stay tuned.... Also, have you seen my new custom header my sweet brother made me? It has two birds in the nest to represent The Boys! It's so perfect!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!


I hope you all have a blessed week. 






Momma Go Round




pleated poppy

No comments: