"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

what i wore.... on the bright side.

I was in a bright colorful mood this day. Green jeans Anthro, AE polka dot cardigan thrifted, pink belt TJ Max, tank underneath thrifted, Frye boots Zappos, adorable camera bag (NEW, birthday present) Jo Totes (online store) Stella and Dot gold necklace, watch Fossil TJ Max.


Tank dress made by MOI!!! That's ME!! Can you tell how proud I am of it? It was the first dress I have ever made! Here is my tutorial, it was actually very easy: How to make a lovely tank dress

Wedges Maurieces, necklace F21.

Have a blessed week everyone!!




watchoutforthewoestmans



pleated poppy
g*rated

4 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh wow that dress is amazing! Ofcourse you are proud of your handywork, I would if I could sew!
Loving your polka dot cardigan as well, it looks really cute with the yellow purse and pants.

Katie said...

love the polka dot cardigan and that dress is awesome!! way to go!

Jenny said...

I love those green Anthro jeans! I would love if you would add this to the Lovely Things Thursday linky party!

Mindie Hilton said...

Great work on the dress, you should be proud, it's super pretty.