"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

what i wore....and the perfect shade of red lipstick.

Velvet jacket Aeropostal thrifted, stripped top Old Navy thrifted, mustard jeans Ross, boots local boutique brand?, hat Roxy thrifted, jewelry Stella and Dot.

Shirt Target, skirt F21 thrifted, leggings thrifted, belt Gap thrifted, boots Frye Zappos, earrings Stella and Dot. This is the thrifted skirt showed in my previous post, link in the next pic. 

I really loved this outfit. Jacket Romeo and Juliet Couture thrifted, tunic Matty M thrifted, leggings thrifted, boots Steve Madden Macys, earrings Stella and Dot. This is the jacket I showed you all in my last post here:http://nicole-blissfullyblessed.blogspot.com/2012/03/this-weeks-thrift-haul.html

This outfit is thrifted from head to toe! Fedora Billlabong, top Velvet, jean jacket American Eagle, linen pants Banana, sandals Jessica Simpson, and handmade beaded necklace.

After a dozen red lipsticks I found this one from Maybelline, Red Revival. The perfect shade of red so pretty! I am wearing it in my second picture.




Have a blessed week!!


pleated poppy
g*rated




watchoutforthewoestmans






Momma Go Round

5 comments:

Daisy said...

Great outfits, I'm loving the mustard jeans, such a great look!

kibbygirl said...

Hey.. any chance you would come to Toronto and put together some outfits for me?? lol serioulsly, I have been loving the looks

g*rated said...

oooh, i've been looking for a good shade of red! will definitely be checking that out. :) love all your outfits!
-marie

Melissa said...

You look great in the hat! I love all the outfits you look really pretty in the black leggings and boots picture, love the ideas! Hope you had a great birthday!!

Sarah Ward said...

I have recently been craving a leather jacket and I swear they've been cropping up everywhere! Really like how you styled yours.

Sarah
Cable Car Couture