"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

what i wore..... totally a jeans girl.

Top Old Navy thrifted, scarf F21, jeans Macys COH, belt Marshalls, wedges Macys Lucky,  earrings Stella and Dot.

Blazer thrifted, lace top Marshalls, jeans AG Marshalls, nude pumps Payless, jewelry Stella and Dot. I got all fancy for dinner out with my husband and friends. Of course getting fancy is dressing up a pair of dark jeans most of the time. I am totally a jeans girl!


Happy Wednesday!

Have a blessed week... 

Don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway (previous post)!!!

pleated poppy

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look awesome in the dark jeans blazer and lacey style shirt! I love it! I hope you had a fun night out!