"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

what i wore.... spring dresses.

Its been sunny and wonderful here, so out came my spring dresses!

Dress Target (on sale), belt F21, mustard flats Target, purse Stella and Dot Waverly 3 Way (LOVE) Jewelry Stella and Dot, watch Fossil.

Denim top thrifted, tank TJ Max, maxi skirt Jessica Simpson via TJ Max (LOVE LOVE LOVE!), sunnies Kenneth Cole via a discount website I cant remember, but they were only like $10!

Flip Flops from Disneyland. Caleb stepped on the back of my sandal and they literally split in half so I walked barefoot to the nearest gift shop and found these guys.




Rose gold watch, Fossil, also from TJ Max, can you tell I like TJ Max?

Teeny Tiny letter K necklace (for my Hubby Kevin) from Etsy. I got this a while ago and I just found it again while cleaning out my jewelry box, don't you just love when that happens?




pleated poppy


watchoutforthewoestmans

Have a blessed week!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Love the summer dress! Both outfits are Cute! I like the little story about the Sandal (I have had the same experience). Miss you...

Fashion By Alicia said...

Love both looks but that first dress is my favorite! Love it.

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

I love your stripey skirt too! (I've been having a wee bit of a maxi obsession.) It goes so well with the chambray!

Jill said...

How cute are you?! I love your use of prints. That skirt is just amazing.