"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

what i wore.... one week 4 dresses.

Dress Target via Goodwill, belt F21, booties Madden Girl from Goodwill.
I love this dress so much!

Dress Charlotte Russe via Goodwill, belt F21, mint wedges Toms, earrings Stella and Dot, sunglasses Dollar Tree.

Maxi dress no tag from Goodwill, bead and wood belt  Hawaii, sandals Steve Madden from 6pm.com (online shoe store) last year.


Dress Anthropologie, scarf F21, belt F21, vintage bangles thrifted, earrings Stella and Dot.



Jade Serenity Stone Drop Earrings





Hello there! It has been sooooo hot here so dresses have the only appropriate clothing I am willing to wear. I have to say, I am so excited because my MOMMY is coming to visit me tomorrow! : ) I just had to get that out!

Happy Hump Day Y'all!

Have a blessed week!


pleated poppy

2 comments:

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

last is my favorite - love love love

Xo Megan

Pink Chai Raj said...

Love the first dress, and the last one. The chevron dress with the yellow scarf is such great styling.

Raj
Pink Chai Style