"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

what i wore... these are my happy colors.

Top Anthropologie, white jeans Target ( only $11!) , wedges Maurices, turquoise stone necklace made by myself, watch Fossil gift from Kevin, earrings a boutique in Downtown Disney, sunnies Dollar Tree.

I love the back of the top!

Dress Nine West via Goodwill, wedges Madden Girl Macys, vintage gold clutch Goodwill, vintage bangles Goodwill, stone necklace Stella and Dot sold here: Leona Pendant Necklace , sunglasses dollar tree.


Jean jacket American Eagle, tank Target, maxi skirt Target, sandals Goodwill, watch gift, coral clutch Coach from the factory outlet store, silver cuff Stella and Dot sold here: Odette Cuff, beaded necklace Goodwill.

Love these sandals I got from the Goodwill for only $5! They are some fancy brand made in Italy too!
Corals, turquoise, pinks and purples these are my happy colors! 

What colors make you happy?

Have a blessed week everyone!


pleated poppy

2 comments:

the domestic fringe said...

Great sandals! What a score.
~FringeGirl

Megan, The Frugalista Diaries said...

love your style! now following :D