"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What I wore..... Actually, what should I wear? Thirfted sparkly tops.


Two thrifted outfits for upcoming Chirstmas festivities.

Which one should I wear?



Outfit A
Micheal Korrs sparkly top $3.99, Jeans Hudsons thrifted and professionally altered $20, red flower heals BP $4.99.
I will add some gold earrings and bangles to top it off.

Outfit B
Sparkly top Mi Chica $3.99, same jeans, grey heals with bows Nordstroms $4.99
A big statement necklace and studs will complete the look.
Does this look maternity'ish?

What do you think A or B?

pleated poppy

4 comments:

Carly said...

Love the gold on you! Very pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Def the gold!

lori said...

i vote gold as well :)

GeorginaGoodman said...

LOVE outfit A
http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk
xxx