"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 3, 2012

What I Wore.... Denim top, oh how I love thee 3 different ways.

Through blogging I have had the wonderful discovery that is the denim top. 

One of the single most versatile pieces of clothing I own. Perfect to dress up or down.

Oh, how I love thee denim top.......


layered over another top....

Denim top thrifted, striped top Gap, pants Anthro, leg warmers thrifted, top worn as a scarf thrifted F21, headband Anthro, boots Macys Steve Madden.

with a dress.....



Same top, dress thrifted Target, tights thrifted, boots Macys BCBG, headband F21.


and under a sweater.




Same top, sweater thrifted, colored jeans Anthro sale, same boots, Anthro headband.

How do you ladies wear a denim top?

Thrifters Anonymous

pleated poppy

12 comments:

JACLYN said...

I really like how you combined everything! So many unique outfits!

dedivahdeals.com said...

Blog Hopping - very nice outfit, love the variations.

Danielle Smiley said...

I love the way you styled it under the sweater! I have a few denim tops, and there is seriously SO many ways to wear them!
<3 danielle
goodwillista.blogspot.com

CC said...

Love all three outfits! A denim top is so versatile. :) I have four and have found that I want to wear them all. the. time. ;)

Nicole G said...

Loved your idea of layering it over another top!

Nicole
sequinedpatterns.blogspot.com

Megan, TfDiaries.com said...

so cute and cozy
Xo Megan, www.TfDiaries.com

Kacie said...

All these outfits are great! I love how versatile chambray is! I'm your newest follower :) If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post and I'd love for you to follow my blog too. xo

www.daisyraeboutique.com
www.kacieskloset.blogspot.com

Amanda Cobb said...

Great combos! I like to wear mine layered over other things.

Chioma said...

love how you styled that shirt and my fave look is the last!

Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Becky said...

Super cute! Anthropologie how I love thee. =) Stopped by from WIWW.

Nicole Feliciano said...

The shirt is just a fab layering piece. Love how you're working it.

Rubi Diaz said...

I love that denim top! So awesome! I especially love the last outfit! :) Found you on Mom Trends! I'm hosting a linky party too if you'd like to join the fun!

With Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com