"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

What I Wore.... naturally neutrals.


Sweater American Rag thrifted, jeans American Rag thrifted, booties Dr Scholls Macys (last year),  charm necklace Stella and Dot.

High low top F21, pleather jacket F21, pants Anthro, same booties, purse Candace Christian purse party, feather earrings F21.

Top Loft thrifted, pants thrifted, jeweled headband worn as necklace thrifted, boots BCBG Macys.

Can you believe its only two weeks till Christmas!

Where did the time go? 

I have done 90% of my shopping on Amazon!

Doesn't get much better than shopping in my Pjs drinking a glass of wine. Somehow I feel like that wouldn't fly at Target or the mall. ; )


How prepared are you lovelies for Christmas? 

Where do you shop?

Blessings!

Create Hope Inspire Wardrobe Wednesday






summershootspleated poppy

4 comments:

Rubi Diaz said...

I love the second monochromatic look! And your hair is fab! Thanks for linking up! Join us again next week! :)

With Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

The Shoestring Contessa said...

The jacket is so fabulous!! And your hair is, as well. So cute. :)

Hanna said...

Hi there. I found you on WIWW. LOVE this outfit!!! I'm Hanna and I'm your newest follower. Great blog! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
You can find me anytime at www.bouffebambini.blogspot.com

xooxxo Hanna

Miriam said...

Love all these combinations - you look chic and relaxed all at the same time. I've been sewing and doing some online shopping but trying to buy handmade as much as possible. Thanks for being part of Wardrobe Weds this week :-)