"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, December 17, 2012

What I wore... seeing sparkles.

I love this hat, its hard to see in the picture but it has sparkles and a cute bow. I am loving bows right now!
Hat F21, Banana top thrifted, AG jeans Macys, boots Steve Madden Macys



Sparkly top F21, same jeans, boots Nicole thrifted, cuff Stella and Dot.

I continue to lift up the people in Connecticut in my prayers.

My heart is filled with so much sorrow.

My mother in law said it beautifully, "this is not our home."

It surely is NOT! 
Our true home is with our Heavenly Father and someday.....

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain for the old order of things has passed away. 
Revelation 21:4

Blessings, Nicole



Create Hope Inspire Wardrobe Wednesday

pleated poppy

3 comments:

Debra said...

We are passing through this world! Love your outfit!

Melissa said...

Very chic!

<3 Melissa
wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

shopfreak said...

Love that sparkly top! Thanks for stopping by my blog.. you should stop by again because I just nominated you for the Liebster Award!
http://shopfreak14.blogspot.com/2012/12/my-first-blogger-award.html