"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, December 23, 2012

What I Wore... A very thrifted Christmas outfit.

Dress F21 $4, blazer $2, bow heals Kenzie $4, tights F21 $4, Stella and Dot free with party, diamond studs gift from my hubs.

Outfit total=$14!!!

Shopping done!
Gifts wrapped!
Activities planned!
All thats left is to enjoy Christmas with my family.

Marry Christmas everyone!

Have a blessed holiday.

Lily Among Thorns
pleated poppy


Thrifters Anonymous

monday mingle

2 comments:

Rubi Diaz said...

Oh how I love beautiful thrifted outfits! It fills my heart with joy when I see an amazing outfit come together for so little $$$! You look uhmazing! :) Thanks for linking up!

With Love,
Rubi
www.lilyamongthornsblog.blogspot.com

JACLYN said...

Amazing outfit! I adore the shoes and love how everything is pulled together!