"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

What I wore.... wine tasting and my $7 Frye booties!


Fun weekend wine tasting in our very own beautiful Sonoma County.

Love this lace top! Scored it at GW for $2!! Jeans AG (old) Macys, boots BCBG Macys, gold watch Fossil  Ebay, NEW purse Marc Jacobs from my hunny (love that guy). I mean look at the silver birds? So me!! Love it!!

And on that handsome man? Sweater Banana Republic, jeans Lucky (I now have him obsessed with good denim), sunnies Ray Ban gift from me.



All bundled up because its been COLD here! Dress Target thrifted, jacket Free People Marshalls (old), scarf gift, fleece lined stretch pants (the best thing EVER) on sale from an online retailer, Frye booties thrifted (new to me). Yeah, Frye booties for $7!!! I was so stoked when I found these beauties, the retail price is $300!



Blessings, Nicole

pleated poppy


6 comments:

Danielle Smiley said...

Those booties were such a steal! and that lace top is GORG. Loveee it. :)

<3 Danielle
Goodwillista.blogspot.com

Mia Maree said...

You found Frye Boots for $7?! This might be the best thrifted find I have ever heard of!

-Mia
www.msmiamaree.com

Carly said...

That is an awesome find! Wow!!

Nicole said...

I know right!

Nicole said...

Thank you Danielle! : )

Nicole said...

They are definitely on the list of best thrift store finds EVER!