"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, January 26, 2013

What I wore...Lov'in my new boots and Target jacket!


Helped at the Boys school and ran errands.
My entire outfit was thrifted. Top Velvet, sweater INC, Jeans (?), boots Nicole, gold hoops  Stella and Dot.


Out and about.
Top thrifted, NEW pleather jacket, Target, LOVE this jacket! Jeans Hudson Macys (old) booties Dr Scholls Macys last year, feather earrings Target.

Lazy weekend.
Wrap thingy Velvet thrifted, tank Micheal Stars thrifted, necklace Stella and Dot, jeans AG Macys, boots NEW Steve Madden. I found these beauties at Marshalls. I tried them on before Christmas and I couldn't justify paying $100 for them, so, two weeks later I found them in the clearance section $20 off and only one pair in my size. That's what I call meant to be, in my cart they went!

Watch Fossil gift from the Mr. bracelets Stella and Dot.


Any recent purchases you all are lov'in?

 Love to read you comments!

I apologize these buttons don't have a link attached. We changed from Mac to PC and I don't know how to do it yet. Errrrrrrr...... : ( With my Mac I could copy and paste the button and the link would be automatically included. Can anyone help me? PLEASE!

Blessings, Nicole


Lily Among ThornswatchoutforthewoestmansCreate Hope Inspire Wardrobe WednesdayPhotobucketPLANE PRETTYpleated poppy

14 comments:

Danielle Smiley said...

Totally loving your new leather jacket! The color looks great with the dark teal underneath too. And of course, gotta love that you're rockin a bun!

<3 Danielle
Goodwillista.blogspot.com

the style soup said...

the Steve Madden boots are fab!

Nicole said...

Thank you! I have yet to convince the hubby they are amazing! Oh, boys, they don't understand!

Nicole said...

Love being lazy and throwing my hair in a bun. : )

Lindsey A. Turner said...

I love that first top and sweater outfit and that second jacket is super cool!

Lindsey
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I'm so happy you stopped by Lindsey. I'm a huge fan of your blog!

Jessi said...

Ok, so you totally remind me of Penny on the Big Bang Theory! You're darling. And I love those first two looks!
Visiting from the Sunday Style link-up!
-Jessi
haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

(blushing) Thank you Jessi you are too sweet!

Leelee said...

All those outfits are great.

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

I love and would wear every single one of these outfits! Super cute, girl.

DC in STYLE said...

Beautiful looks, the jacket is very cool!
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/

Shelly said...

I love those steve madden boots. My boots have seen better days. I wish I could get a pair on clearance now for next year.

Miriam said...

Love the pleather jacket. So mute and I totally get learning new computers!!!

Rachel said...

I love your new jacket! I got a similar type of jacket but I haven't been able to wear it yet--our weather is currently requiring much more substantial jackets! :(