"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

What I Wore...winter layers..

Casual New Years Eve party at a friends house.
Top Banana (it has birds! LOVE) thrifted, sweater thrifted, jeans AG macys, BCBG boots Macys, earrings up-cycled by myself here: Up-cycled boho earrings
                         

Park day with the boys and it was chilly (for California standards)!
Top Free People Macys sale, North Face vest online (?), jeans AG Macys, Uggs thrifted, wrist warmers thrifted, cashmere scarf Christmas gift.


Chore day at home.
Plaid top thrifted Levis, sweater thrifted, coral jeans Alloy, boots Frye (online last year).






pleated poppy

3 comments:

Cortney said...

You always have the cutest boots! It was so cold here that our pipes froze--NOT fun! I would prefer a Cali winter!

Nicole said...

Thank you! They are my fav in winter! I lived in Idaho for a while, snow is fun to play in but other than that I enjoy my Cali winter too.

Emily Devine said...

These outfits are too cute! Love your pink pants.