"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Family Fun

We decided to drive up north today and shoot our guns. We got to ride around in the jeep and later had a picnic. But most importantly I got to shoot my pink 22 Kevin get me last Christmas. We had such a fun time!

Ready to go!

My boys and my girl.

Caleb shooting his 22.

Ready, aim, fire! Good job Deacon.

Exploring.

Isn't she beautiful?

I could do this all day!

Our view from the jeep.

Such a pretty day.

 Abby cant resist a little swim!




Our view from the mountain.

I love all the beautiful wild flowers.

 My fingers coated in gun powder.

Caleb is really a good shot.


Check out our handy work.


No comments: