"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Disneyland 2010

Deacon gets to drive Daddy around.

Tigger!!
WoooHooo!! 

Hi Mickey!!
Of course we had to get Mickey ears!!
Happy Holidays!!

We had such a great time in Disneyland. It was our first little family vacation. It was so beautifully decorated for Christmas.   Everything was twinkling and snow covered. It was very magical!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait until we get to take Asher to Disneyland...I remember when I went, and I thought it was the most magical place on earth...still kinda do. *sigh* ah, youth....

Debra said...

Great pictures and the blog is set up awesome, what a beautiful family!

Love,
Mom