"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Driftwood Wreath Tutorial




Hey guys. Sorry its been a while since I have posted. Between school starting, company and motherly duties I have been a busy momma bee. I also had surgery last Monday and I am still slowly recovering. Taking it easy and resting for days on end is extreme torture for me. But hopefully by next week I will be back to normal. Not going to the thrift store is slowly killing me!

Plus I am suffering from blog with drawls in a major way! I was finally able to do this project this afternoon. I plan to put it in my bathroom which I am going to makeover and post soon, promise! My inspiration for the makeover is beachy cottage chic. This wreath will be perfect!













The Shabby Nest

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it so much I have pinned it

http://pinterest.com/zoe_feast/beach-decor/

Nicole said...

Thank you so much! Im glad you love it!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! I love the beach and even though we don't live as close to it as we'd like, I enjoy putting beachy decor in my home [to cheer me up in February!] This is a great idea; I've never seen one like it...thanks for sharing! Saw you at Handy Man, Crafty Woman, and I'm following along to see what you make next!

amy
oneartmama.blogspot.com

Lella Loves... said...

Hello there and many thanks for taking the time to share such a pretty blog-make.
Your photos are lovely and clear.
Thanks again.
Lella x

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That's such a fun idea! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Any suggestions as to where I can purchase driftwood?

Yolanda Crisostomo said...

This is really pretty! I live on Maui and we have tons of driftwood so I'm always looking for new things to make from driftwood :) Thanks for sharing! ~Yolanda~

Swarna said...

Hi, This is such a creative piece :) love it :).Can you please tell me what you've used as the base for this project , I mean the wire ring kind of thing that is used, what is it?