"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Faded Sparkle Tip Nails

Saw this on Pinterest and I had to try (since it looked relatively uncomplicated).
I used Orly sparkles, Essie No Chips Ahead and Essie Mink Muffs.

First I painted two coats of Mink Muffs and let dry completely. Next I painted the tips with sparkles.
No need to be perfect but make it a little thicker than you normally would.

With clear coat stroke downward from tips to create a faded look.
I used a paper towel to wipe off the excess sparkles.

Let dry and Wa La! Super cute for the holidays, right?



Mani-Monday

BLOG TITLE

4 comments:

Franziska said...

I'll have to try that swiping technique - I've never heard of it but it turned out great!

Halie Renee said...

I've also never done the swiping technique, but it looks good and seems easy, so I'll have to try it as well!

Cortney said...

You did great!!

Salon Singapore said...

The faded sparkle tips nails is shared on the post here. Good post