"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

DIY Coco Self Tanner

Left side is bare. Right side wearing coco self tanner.

Spring is here and that means I'm breaking out the shorts. Spring + shorts= white legs. And we all know tanning is not good for our skin. Well sadly to say, neither are self tanning products filled with chemicals. Here is the perfect solution!



Mix equal parts coco powder and coconut oil. It will be like a paste.
Massage into skin till absorbed. I've found massaging in circular motions is key! No streaks!

It's THAT EASY!

You will smell like a sweet coconut brownie, bonus!!!

Enjoy the golden glow and your skin will be happy too!

Blessings, Nicole


4 comments:

P-Dot said...

Who knew!!! Guess it washes right off with no chemicals.

Anonymous said...

How long does this last for? It looks great! I love that it is all natural.

Anonymous said...

Yeah I would like how long this lasts

Anonymous said...

It works perfectly! I had easy application. I will be using this all season round.