"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I wore.... Inspired by Pinterest.

Sweater Gap thrifted, skirt F21 thrifted, leggings thrifted, scarft gifted, boots Coach via Ebay, earings Stella and Dot.

When I feel like I have nothing to wear (beacuse no one owns more clothes than me!).... 
Pinterest to the rescue!

I would have never come up with this combo on my own otherwise. I always thought brown and black were a fashion no no, but I love the combo!

Thank you Pinterest!


3 comments:

Object of Maya*ffection said...

FAB boots!!

Andi said...

Very cute! I find myself relying more and more on pinterest for outfit ideas, especially in the winter!

Anonymous said...

Pinterest is such a great source of inspiration. I need to try black and brown some more - I've been too scared to. But I really love this outfit, it's really well put together and pretty.