"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Life Lately.




Deacon cleaning dog poop fully equipped with gas mask. Made me laugh till my tummy hurt.


I cant get enough of this stuff! When it goes on sale I buy a whole case. It totally grosses my hubby out that I drink tea from a fungus. ;)


My latest Goodwill score. A silk Anthroplogie dress for $2! LOVELY!
Appearing on my what I wore post asap!


Reading this book again. I love all her books. Redeeming Love is my absolute favorite!



Blessings, Nicole

1 comment:

Jessica Cobb said...

Oh my gosh that dress! Amazing! What an awesome find! I snagged an anthro dress in my last thrift store haul, but I think I like that one better!

www.domesticblisssquared.com