"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, April 29, 2013

Day trip to The California Academy of Sciences


My mom is visiting and it has been a fun filled week. 

We let the boys skip school today to take her to The California Academy Of Sciences in San Francisco. 
Hey, it was totally educational!






One of my favorite exhibits was the rain forest. 
There were butterflies fluttering everywhere and they were beautiful!

  
Downstairs was the aquarium with some massive fish!


Deacon really enjoyed the touch tank.



The jelly fish were so graceful and pretty.


The albino alligator was really unusual cool looking. He never left his heated rock.


Me and my mommy on the roof that is actually a garden.

  The Matteri clan.

Can you tell how much the boys like their pictures taken? It's like pulling teeth!

Fun, fun day and a blessing to be able to spend it with my mom!



Blessings, Nicole




No comments: