"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, December 3, 2010

Buttery Rolls

I just made these rolls today. Im so proud of myself. I am not much of a baker and have had many disappointing experiences. But since I found a bread machine from the Goodwill for $2, I gave it another try. Of course I sanitized it!! I used this recipe and brushed them with fresh rosemary and butter at the end of cooking. They turned out so beautiful!!

Bread Machine Buttery Rolls
1 cup warm milk (70-80 degrees)
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4 cup sugar 
2 eggs
1 teaspoon salt
4 cups flour (I used half fresh-ground whole-wheat and half unbleached flour.)
2 1/4 teaspoon active dry yeast
Add ingredients in the order list to your bread machine. Run on dough cycle. When dough is complete, divide into 20-24 portions and shape into balls.
                                         Of course I had my little helper.
Place on a greased baking sheet. Cover and let rise for 15 minutes. Bake at 375 degrees. Till golden brown.



As you can see just a few are missing in the bottom picture. 
Please excuse the iPhone photography my camera isn't working.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love Love it!

Unknown said...

Mmmm, buttery rolls! I'll have those in 20 years! Not the good kind, unfortunately...

Debra said...

Good job Deacon, did mom do a good job helping you?

Unknown said...

Back when I used to cook...I made rolls in the bread machine which Jenna named "big buns"
:)