"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

More thrift store goodies!

Caleb does karate around the corner from a little jewel of a thrift store. Most days of the week I drop him off at karate and take a quick look around the Redwood Gospel Mission Thrift Store. They kick me out at closing time and I can watch the last half of Caleb's class. I was quite excited to find these goodies today.


Red patent leather flats by Born. The soles show no wear at all. A similar style on the Born site is $135. I got these beauties for (drum roll please?) $4.99!! Aren't they adorable? 


A Wilsons leather jacket in petite? Yes please! It looks brand new. The pictures don't do it justice, it's really cute! I have seen similar styles up to $300. This lovely was only $25, which is more than I would normally pay at a thrift store. But I know my money is going to a great cause at the Redwood Gospel Mission Thrift Store. It is a cause my church works really close with. I have seen how it changes lives and spreads Gods love. Im okay with paying a little extra for that!





1 comment:

Debra said...

You are an amazing shopper! Absolutely adorable.