"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 4, 2012

My Thrifty Finds

Chunky vintage bangles $10 for all four.

Vintage neon yellow canvas clutch $1.

Love the gingham lining!
This will add a nice punch of color to an outfit, and it's a perfect color for summer!

The Goodwill Outlet store has dollar furniture sales every once and a while, so I got this cute chair for a buck! I love the the burlap cushion and the lovely teal color.

Mint color maxi skirt $2! I obsessed with maxi skirts this season so needless to say this was a major score! Its a little bit see through so I will have to find a long slip to wear under it, but I LOVE it!

No thrift post would be complete without a new birdie to add to my collection. I love this hand painted bird I got for only $1! I think it's very Anthropologie looking too.


No comments: