"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, September 21, 2012

Easy Smoky Eye Tutorial


I want to start off my saying I am no professional. 

This is how I achieve a smokey eye in a few minutes.


I only use three colors, lightest, medium and dark.


Put primer on the entire lid up to eye brow.



Take your lightest color (Smashbox Vapor) and brush it just under your brow, on your brow bone and in the inner tear duct of your eye.

Next take your medium color ( Mac Woodwinked) brush it in the crease only of your eyelid blending downward.



Using your darkest color ( Mac Legendary Black), brush it in a "V" shape on the outer corners of your lid. Then blend, blend, blend with a nice quality brush (I like Bare Esscetuals).





With a slender eyeliner brush I line the outer bottom corners of my eye. Black eyeliner and black mascara finish the look.



Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Cortney said...

Pretty! I'm so glad you are back to blogging!! I always enjoyed following your blog and all your projects and outfits!