"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, December 27, 2012

How we spent Christmas










We made gingerbread houses. 

And a big mess!





We cuddled with our labs. 

They do make the best pillows!



We patiently waited while the gifts were passed out....





Then we ripped and ripped!






We got everything on our list and MORE!

It was a very Army themed Christmas as you can see.






Got some cute handmade goodies (LOVE)!


My hubby got me a Keurig, nothing says love like coffee!!

My husband knows me so well!


Unfortunately this was how I spent Christmas day... 

Coughing, hacking, fever, boogers and more boogers (hence the toilet paper nose plugs)..... blah!

My wonderful hubby took care of me. 

He got me some pho (my fav), put away gifts, cooked, and did laundry. 

That was the best gift EVER!

Hope you all had a great Christmas!