"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 3, 2013

lately



 Kevin finished our fire pit and I love it! 
Next step is to get some sod around it.


Deacon is the cutest little guy ever, untied shoes and all!



Tomorrow I am going to the gyno to talk about my fibroid tumor. I have very little info since my GP does not specialize in that sort of thing. It will be nice to know more and have a game plan. 

Saturday was the first day since the end of April that I have not bled (and I'm still not bleeding!). It was a huge answer to prayer especially since we were at two parties over the weekend. I got to wear my white shorts, who hoo!



I am ready for what comes next and I am at peace with whatever decision that myself and the doctor make. 

Praise God for His calming hand on this journey.

Blessings, Nicole

1 comment:

mwimp said...

i will be praying that you get answers, and they are good answers. luv the fire pit and that looks just like something my little dude does!