"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, June 17, 2013

Lately


This summer has been the summer of blanket forts. 



The Boys dressed Jasper in a bandana and tie, he looked so distinguished.



I have some tough things going on in my life right now. I feel like David facing Goliath. I am standing the shadow of a mighty giant. I just want to give up and run away. I feel fear overwhelming my soul and I am crying on the inside while I smile on the outside. Because I need to be strong. Certainly if  David can face a great giant with just a sling and a stone. I can face one too! With only the strength God can give because I am inadequate. 


But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint. Isaiah 40:31



Blessings, Nicole

No comments: