"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lately


Kevin and his folks cooked and sold sandwiches this last weekend and a local car show. 
The boys and I stopped by to hang out for a bit. It smelled amazing!



I am really enjoying our chickens right now. Nothing is better than homegrown eggs I tell ya! 
They are laying everyday so we are eating eggs for breakfast everyday!
The Boys love birds in a nest...you know toast with an egg softly cooked in the middle so you can dip the bread in the "egg juice" as Deacon says. Yummy!


My new gel mani.
 I copied my MIL's nail color because I just loved the amazing shade of lavender. 

The Boys are enjoying vacation bible school this week and I am enjoying the break even more! This is one of five (yes 5) I signed them up for this summer. Hey, free child care AND they get to learn about Jesus. A win win if you ask me. Yes, they will be known around town as the cereal VBS'ers. But that's okay.

That's whats going on lately.

Have a blessed week everyone!

No comments: