"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

DIY Kid's Mustache Tee



For this project I used a plain children's tee, brown felt, white thread, a needle and scissors. 


If your printer works....unlike mine.. you could print a template of your very favorite mustache. If you are having technical problems like me, you could trace your own template of your favorite mustache.

Cut template, pin to felt and cut out your fab mustache.


Make sure you are happy with the placement.
Pin to the tee and sew.


I decided to hand sew mine because I love the look.
 But a machine zig-zag stitch would be super cute here too!

So sweet and simple!

And a great handmade gift idea.

Blessings, Nicole







1 comment:

Ashleyrose said...

That is such a great idea! I might have to try that out on one of the onsies I have for my little guy!