"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inspired By Pinterest~Crock-Pot Lasagna




Oh, how I love my Crock-pot!

I recently Pinned this recipe. I was so thrilled to find an easy lasagna recipe for my crock pot.





I always make extra spaghetti sauce for lasagna later on in the week. So I used my homemade sauce for this recipe. I also added about a quarter cup water since my sauce was really thick.

It took me only 10 minutes to throw this together and I was able to go about my day. A few hours later a beautiful, hot, gooey, and cheesy lasagna was ready!

Winner winner lasagna dinner!

Here is the original recipe post: Crock Pot Lasagna

Blessings, Nicole







1 comment:

Creating Through LIFE said...

Oh I love homemade spaghetti sauce! I'm glad you enjoyed the recipe. Thanks so much for linking back to my blog.